What is Rollo?
Rollo is a business simulation program dedicated to inspiring and supporting small African enterprises facing challenges after the COVID-19 outbreak. It is composed of three intensive simulation days in which enterprises learn to manage and operate in a competitive environment within different market outlooks.
The program provides a platform for African entrepreneurs to create ideas and test new strategies in a simulated and risk-free environment.
Rollo believes that competition encourages creativity and creates more opportunities, as such Rollo enterprises are ranked based on their profitability and market share within the simulated environment.
Who Should Apply?
- African small companies that have been affected by COVID-19.
- Company represented by a team of 3 participants.
- Between the ages 20-45.
- Who run a small business (less than 10 employees) for more than a year.
From 5 Countries
- Companies must be based in one of the 5 following countries:
Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
Formal or Informal Business
- Both registered or unregistered businesses are invited to apply.
- Priority goes to teams which have diverse participants, and/or demonstrate inclusivity of minorities or marginalized groups are preferred.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Diaspora led Businesses are encouraged to apply.